– Portfolio of funds and financial instruments
– Handbook for financing innovation in startups and new companies in Atlantic region;
– New set of financing instruments designed and tested by partners.
– More availability of funds outside banks such venture capital, business angels, participative loans, other companies or crowdfunding initiatives, suitable to operate at transnational market of blue technology.
– Platform as “STOCK MARKET” updated with technology and innovations with potential for industrial use of marine and maritime resources.
– 7 concrete innovation projects will be coached and monitored by the partners at selected SMEs.
– Helpdesks Network specialized in blue resources and technology that has identified the map of agents, investors financial instruments and platforms to match the needs of funding of innovation. 70 technicians and advisors at technology valorisation and transfer units will improve their skills on funds raising for this kind of projects.
– At least 40 international delegates will be linked up to local counterparts in the blue sectors and potential investors to bring innovative ideas into commercial transnational operations.
– 200 SMEs and entrepreneurs (>50% women) that improve their competitiveness by accessing innovations in blue technology.