20 Jun Call for tenders- Fanbest Online training programme
As part of the European Interreg Atlantic Area project FANBEST , a call for tenders is launched to deliver a suite of webinars combined with learning materials to provide the key principles and tools for entrepreneurship in the Blue Economy. The FAN-BEST project aims at promoting innovation and competitiveness within the Blue Economy sector along the Atlantic Arean.
The work consists of directly contributing to a key activity of the project dealing with a transnational programme for improving capacities of advisors and support services about fundraising for technology transfer. This task corresponds to an online training programme aiming at improving knowledge on financing support and good practices applicable to startups (including spin offs) and scale-ups in the blue economy. The programme primarily concerns two types of beneficiaries located in the European Atlantic Area:
- Primary target: advisors/coaches in incubators and accelerators, development agencies, knowledge transfer department of universities etc…
- Secondary target: any entrepreneur, researcher and manager having an interest in the Blue Economy
A promotional campaign will be launched before the online training begins to attract interest in enrolling to the programme.
The tender is composed of four lots divided into 6 training units as follows: Lot 1 = UNIT 1 + UNIT 2, Lot 2 = UNIT 3 + UNIT 4, Lot 3 = UNIT 5 and Lot 4 = UNIT 6.
The total budget to cover all units should not exceed 70k€ tax-included.
Each unit is composed of up to 6 webinars. The duration of one webinar should be in the range of 60 to 120 minutes maximum including a Q&A session with the attendees. The webinars shall make use of the Zoom platform. The webinars should also make use of interactive tools to engage with attendees. All the training material should make use of the English language.
The deadline to submit a proposal is set to the 10th of July 2020, 17:00 CEST. The selection committee will communicate the results before the end of July 2020.
Please submit your proposal including all the requested documents listed above to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. And in addition to the email addresses of the responsible for each lot :
Lot 1 – UNIT 1 & UNIT 2 – Institute of Technology Tralee
- Contracting partner: Institute of Technology Tralee
- Contact: Amita.Guneratnam@staff.ittralee.ie; email@example.com
Lot 2 – UNIT 3 & UNIT 4 – University of Exeter
- Contracting partner: University of Exeter
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; A.Zawalna-Geer@exeter.ac.uk
Lot 3 – UNIT 5 – DCU Ryan Academy
- Contracting partner: DCU Ryan Academy
- Contact: email@example.com
Lot 4 – UNIT 6 – Atlanpole
- Contracting partner: Atlanpole
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org